What is Sodium Hyaluronate?
Sodium Hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan, a type of molecule naturally occuring in the body. It is most commonly found in joints, connective tissue and skin.
Although Sodium Hyaluronate is abundant in the dermis of young skin, levels start to decline as we age!!!.
Very Smart Molecule
Sodium Hyaluronate has the ability to adjust its moisture absorption based on the relative humidity in the air.
UNLIKE Hyaluronic acid, which must be injected into the skin ( larger molecules). Sodium Hyaluronate can be topical cosmetics (small molecules
Products I love and using every days. Also see great results on my clients;
- Pomegranate Antioxidant Creamy Cleanser from Skin Script ❤
- Light Aloe Moisturizer from Skin Script ❤
- Ageless Skin Moisturizer from Skin Script ❤
- Replenishes Moisture
- Plumps the skin, temporarily minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Provides a barrier of protection from harmful environmental assaults
- Promotes skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption.
- Thank you.